july 25th the first site wide event will launch after the AC! stay tuned for more details <3

july 25th july ac is live! [LINK] remember to post in the check to save your roster!

july 1st our second activity check is over! remember: if you lost a character in the activity check, you can reclaim them here: [LINK]

june 08 kadath now has a bestiary! [LINK] have a monster idea? add them!

june 07 new skin! please pm ysa with any noticeable issues

custom forum structure by black @ code. skin and sidebar by lauz @ shine. banner image by alex andreev. CODE TAG BY JAWN. mini profile by ree at shine. custom profile page by AKASHUIA at shine. original concept and the world of the kadath by KABAL.

Add Reply

simple and clean, sora's plotter
Sora
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 02:37 PM
Neutral_Good
8 posts
sixteen years old
human
student
5'2"
kingdom hearts
Sora

N/A

sora sixteen male demi student central boarding school
Friends
HI MY NAME'S SORA WHAT ARE YOU DOING CAN I HELP?

Sora is easy to get along with. He's open, sincere, and trusting - often to a fault. He frequently declares people to be new friends within minutes of learning their name. He might be kind of grating on characters who are accustomed to a more serious and mature outlook on life... but overall, he just wants to make people happy. If that means helping them with their problems, or lending them a sympathetic ear, or even just standing by them while they sort out their own troubles, Sora's there. He's a good kid.

Lovers
Not likely! Sora is only sixteen, and... well, he was in a magical coma for a pretty crucial year of his adolescence. Suffice it to say, he's a little behind the curve on the whole what-is-a-sexuality situation. He's a very physically affectionate person, but it more or less stops at hugs and hand-holding... at least for the time being. Given sufficient time, he might develop a very confusing puppycrush on someone.
Enemies
There are plenty of opportunities here for Kadath's more villainous types. First and foremost, the Keyblade itself emits a powerful aura of Light magic: anyone with any sort of sensitivity to magic is welcome to instinctively know that Sora is a guardian of the Light, even if they aren't familiar with Keyblades specifically. (In other words, this is not metagaming, you have my blanket permission!) Beyond that, Sora is a hopelessly naive but well-meaning hero, and he's prone to making impulsive decisions based on his heart over his head. It's seriously child's play to get him to go along with schemes and manipulation. He'll draw the line at knowingly breaking the law or hurting an innocent, but if (for instance) you tell him that you are "locked out" of "your" lab, and you need to borrow that key of his...
Other
  • We've got a blitzball stadium here! Blitz isn't native to Sora's home world, but he'd probably be pretty dang good at it. Does anyone want to start up a team?
  • Fellow students at the Boarding School! Sora's... probably not going to spend a lot of time here, tbh. Would someone notice that he keeps skipping class and wandering off? Want to join him in playing hooky?
People Met
NAME HERE - friend. Thoughts.
NAME HERE - enemy. Thoughts.
NAME HERE - lover. Thoughts.
NAME HERE - neutral. Thoughts.
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Yesterday at 07:21 pm
Lawful_Neutral
36 posts
About 14 years old
Human
Tactician
N/A
Fire Emblem
Morgan

N/A

Sora

Considering both of their personalities (Cheerful kids), I think Morgan and Sora will get along very well! I suppose that Morgan also try to teach him some things if he ever needed help in schoolwork. Morgan spends his time at the school, though, so I'm not sure how they'll meet. Hm...perhaps they can meet at any training with a sword (Or in Sora's case, keyblade)? Thoughts?
PM
^
Djurabeast
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:12 pm
Players
16 posts
29 years old
N/A
climatology student
N/A
real life
Djurabeast
Djura [they/them] is Online

N/A

SORA && MORGAN

Yessssss! A Morgan and Sora thread would be a lot of fun! Also Sora could use some friends close to his own age who will be... actually friendly, lol.

I can think of a couple of possibilities! Sora would definitely hang out on whatever part of school grounds is reserved for training/physical activity, so he could run into Morgan there and challenge him to a friendly spar. Or now that Kabal has Ahriman lmao Sora could have gotten caught trying to sneak out of class, and he comes to Morgan for help with extra work? Or, heck, Sora could even just be wandering around the student dorms - he'd definitely have an interest in meeting his fellow students, even if he's not super interested in going to class.

Would you prefer to start, or should I start us something?
tag: Morgan
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Today at 11:34 am
Lawful_Neutral
36 posts
About 14 years old
Human
Tactician
N/A
Fire Emblem
Morgan

N/A

Sora

Oooh, I wouldn't mind Sora asking for Morgan's help! He'd definitely be willing to help him, no matter what. Can you start the thread first, please?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

a f f i l i a t e
RPG-D NickPicHost

TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay Those Among Us DBS Yuri Roleplay Sengoku Horizon F/BC All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE Save Me STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kaleidoscope Avalon a Panfandom RP Mystic Mayhem
skinned by lauz @ shine.