september 15 new game's first event THE SINISTER URGE has begun! Click here for information and how to participate!

september 15th event specific awards added!

custom forum structure by black @ code. skin and sidebar by lauz @ shine. banner image by alex andreev. CODE TAG BY JAWN. mini profile by ree at shine. custom profile page by AKASHUIA at shine. original concept and the world of the kadath by KABAL.

Add Reply
New Poll

SEBASTIAN CASTELLANOS, THE EVIL WITHIN - MATTY
Sebastian Castellanos
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 07:14 AM
Members
1 posts
N/A years old
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Sebastian Castellanos

N/A

OOC NAME. CONTACT INFO. TIMEZONE.

FIRST M. LAST

• Occupation
  • fandom
  • CANON POINT: short and sweet.

This is the freeform section! No word limit, but we'd like you tell us what we need to know about your character. This could be history or an rp sample; whatever you think would give us the best impression about your toon. Remember, this section is the thesis statement of your profile! Be sure to give it your all!

These are your character's strengths and weaknesses. Things like abilities, skills, strong and weakpoints, whatever you feel necessary to be disclosed should be listed here. This will also scroll, but we also don't need every single technique your rpg character can do-- go in to detail, but try not to over stuff this section. If your character can cast seven types of fireballs for instance, just explain their ability to cast a fireball; you don't need to list every variation.

While we do allow powerful characters, we'd prefer to have already seen you in action before approving them and will be up to more scrutiny than a normal character.

THEONS @ SHINE
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

a f f i l i a t e
RPG-D NickPicHost

TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay Those Among Us DBS Yuri Roleplay Sengoku Horizon F/BC All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kaleidoscope Avalon a Panfandom RP Mystic Mayhem RAINBOW CONNECTION  photo AffiliateButton World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP
skinned by lauz @ shine.