july 25th the first site wide event will launch after the AC! stay tuned for more details <3

july 25th july ac is live! [LINK] remember to post in the check to save your roster!

july 1st our second activity check is over! remember: if you lost a character in the activity check, you can reclaim them here: [LINK]

june 08 kadath now has a bestiary! [LINK] have a monster idea? add them!

june 07 new skin! please pm ysa with any noticeable issues

custom forum structure by black @ code. skin and sidebar by lauz @ shine. banner image by alex andreev. CODE TAG BY JAWN. mini profile by ree at shine. custom profile page by AKASHUIA at shine. original concept and the world of the kadath by KABAL.

Add Reply

Going for a Walk, Morgan/Chaos
I-58
 Posted: Aug 7 2017, 01:11 AM
Lawful_Neutral
29 posts
6 years years old
Human/Machine
Pizza delivery
165 cm|2607000 kg
Kantai Collection
I-58

N/A

School.

It wasn't the first time I-58 walked through this place but she couldn't help the memories this place brought. Remembering the equivalent of school in her world accomplished something the submarine seldom felt; homesickness. Sharing those moments with the others, and learning —or remembering, rather— those old lessons so they could get by in this new battlefield was... a bit of a bittersweet feeling.

Still, It was something she had left behind, even if against her will. Pondering about it, while a good way of killing time was ultimately useless and... wasn't she supposed to be back home already? It was somewhat late, and she still donned her pizza delivery uniform as she wandered through the mostly deserted halls of the school's dorms. Considering her appearance, she was more or less sure that nobody would ask her what she was doing here, or if she was part of the student group. Even if that was a little far from the truth, she looked pretty much like a somewhat young child, so... I-58 guessed she was more or less safe. Well, at least in regards to being kindly asked to leave the building.

But... what was the submarine exactly doing here? As she walked on and on, the answer to that question eluded her. More than what she could like to admit, in all honesty; that was for the best, she guessed; after all, the longest she could elude the question, the better right? Regrettably, and as much as the shipgirl wanted to stay for a pretty while, she'd probably have head back soon. Some maintenance was due, and I-58 was more than sure that the faeries would be a little grumpy if she showed up late yet again.

Now, if she could only remember where the exit was....

Hopefully it's good enough ^^.
PM
^
Morgan
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 07:45 AM
Lawful_Neutral
36 posts
About 14 years old
Human
Tactician
N/A
Fire Emblem
Morgan

N/A

I-58

Morgan was lugging his satchel full of books back to the dorm, yawning as he covered his mouth with a hand. He was beat, though he spent most of his time at the library rather than doing something physical. But learning was equally taxing and he couldn't get enough of it. This was why he was out so late, studying. But he had school tomorrow and he was supposed to be getting ready for it by tomorrow morning so he had to go back to his messy room.

He yawned again when he noticed a figure in the hallway. Blinking his eyes sleepily, he walked over to the figure, his curiosity getting the better of him. It turned out to be a girl with red hair with...a uniform of some sort? He couldn't recognize it. Wondering if it was another student, he went up to the girl.

"Hi there," he said, yawning for a third time, "What brings you here? Do you have a room here? I don't recognize your uniform- er, is it a uniform? Haha, sorry. I don't know if what I'm saying is rude or anything." He smiled at the girl, his dopey grin flashing his teeth at her. While he didn't want to be rude, he did want to satisfy his curiosity.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

a f f i l i a t e
RPG-D NickPicHost

TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay Those Among Us DBS Yuri Roleplay Sengoku Horizon F/BC All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE Save Me STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kaleidoscope Avalon a Panfandom RP Mystic Mayhem
skinned by lauz @ shine.