july 25th the first site wide event will launch after the AC! stay tuned for more details <3

july 25th july ac is live! [LINK] remember to post in the check to save your roster!

july 1st our second activity check is over! remember: if you lost a character in the activity check, you can reclaim them here: [LINK]

june 08 kadath now has a bestiary! [LINK] have a monster idea? add them!

june 07 new skin! please pm ysa with any noticeable issues

custom forum structure by black @ code. skin and sidebar by lauz @ shine. banner image by alex andreev. CODE TAG BY JAWN. mini profile by ree at shine. custom profile page by AKASHUIA at shine. original concept and the world of the kadath by KABAL.

Add Reply
New Poll

Stumbling By, Prompto/Sin
I-58
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 12:56 AM
Lawful_Neutral
29 posts
6 years years old
Human/Machine
Pizza delivery
165 cm|2607000 kg
Kantai Collection
I-58

N/A

Miskatonic University was a bit of a strange place.

Not that I-58 had ever wondered about it in the past, mostly because she had never been here before. But now that she was, the shipgirl had these idle thoughts about how out of place the main building looked, at least in regards to the rest of the city. Still, it probably wasn't her job to question that; she didn't know much about universities, given that she wasn't a human, nor old enough to attend one if she had been one, but still held a good amount of respect for places of learning.

Tad weird, but she held a strange respect towards it; what could learning be, but to find oneself through the teachings of others? To have one's call in life given form by them. Those thoughts were definitely too romantic for her; better if she just stopped. Daydreaming wouldn't get her anywhere, would it?

Crimson eyes shifted through the campus' grounds, a curious mind taking in every detail of an experience that was completely new for her. Sure, she had come to this place for a delivery, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy herself a little, right? Especially since how gloomy her last deliveries had turned out...

Better not to think about that, too. Maybe it was for the best if she focused on the task at hand? Looking at a place where she could park her moped would be good. Did universities had parking lots? Well, teachers had to leave their cars somewhere, right? Wonder if those could be used by people non-related to the university; welp, time to find out!

Once that was taken care of, she made her to the dorms, pizza box in her arms. Luckily this was her last delivery until her break, so she'd have some time to spare after doing it; hanging around the campus didn't seem to be a terrible idea, now that she thought of it. Being somewhat away from the center of Kadath, Miskatonic had this peaceful air to it. It felt relaxing and... nice for a change. Pity that the faeries weren't here with her, given how they would have enjoyed the scenery. Maybe she would make a point for the future to bring them outside. Being confined in an apartment surely wasn't very fun, even if it was mostly for your safety.

The distance to the dorms had begun to diminish, the submarine's steps growing faster as she made her way in. It took her some time to discern which direction she had to go, and a couple of minutes for her to reach the door where she had to deliver the pizza.

Welp, that was it. One, then two quiet knocks for good measure before her voice began to ring through the closed door. "Uh, excuse me? I'm here to deliver a pizza, dechi."

Sorry for the slight delay.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

a f f i l i a t e
RPG-D NickPicHost

TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay Those Among Us DBS Yuri Roleplay Sengoku Horizon F/BC All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE Save Me STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kaleidoscope Avalon a Panfandom RP Mystic Mayhem
skinned by lauz @ shine.