july 25th the first site wide event will launch after the AC! stay tuned for more details <3

july 25th july ac is live! [LINK] remember to post in the check to save your roster!

july 1st our second activity check is over! remember: if you lost a character in the activity check, you can reclaim them here: [LINK]

june 08 kadath now has a bestiary! [LINK] have a monster idea? add them!

june 07 new skin! please pm ysa with any noticeable issues

custom forum structure by black @ code. skin and sidebar by lauz @ shine. banner image by alex andreev. CODE TAG BY JAWN. mini profile by ree at shine. custom profile page by AKASHUIA at shine. original concept and the world of the kadath by KABAL.

Add Reply
New Poll

canon list, Claimed Canons & Reservations
Audient Void
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 06:43 PM
Admin
142 posts
??? years old
???
???
N/A
???
Audient Void

Canon List
You've found the canon list! Below you will find a list of all taken canons. Review them. Get jealous. Maybe get confused. Maybe get ideas. If you would like to reserve a canon, you can find the reserve list below, or by clicking this link!

A B C D

AMERICAN DRAGON: JAKE LONG

BLAZBLUE

BLOODBORNE

Dark Tower, The

DESTINY

E F G H

EARTHBOUND

ETRIAN ODYSSEY

Fate/Kaleid

FINAL FANTASY

FIRE EMBLEM

I J K L

Immortal Rain

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Kantai Collection

KINGDOM HEARTS

M N O P

MAGIC: THE GATHERING

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

MOB PSYCHO 100

MUSHISHI

NIER: AUTOMATA

OVERWATCH

PARANATURAL

POKEMON

PROTOTYPE

Q R S T

RESIDENT EVIL
STEVEN UNIVERSE
SOUL EATER
TALES OF ZESTIRIA

U V W X

Title

first name last name

Y Z # 1

Name

first last
first last
first last

Codes

Below you'll find the codes to claim your canon! Please remove the asterisks * in the code to post correctly.

to claim a canon:

CODE
[*CODE]<br>[URL=LINKTOAPP]Characters Name[/URL][/*CODE]
PMEmail
^
Audient Void
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 06:55 PM
Admin
142 posts
??? years old
???
???
N/A
???
Audient Void

RESERVATIONS
Below you will find a list of our reserved characters! Reservations can be made by posting the code at the bottom of this list. Reservations last for seven days. You are free to repost a reservation for the same character one additional time if your reservation runs out.

After two reserves without a completion, you are required to wait an additional seven days before reserving the character again. Please note that you are still free to work on the character in question, unless, of course, someone else reserves them.

If you fail to complete a character after threee reserves, you will be unable to reserve them a fourth time. As always, you can continue to work on them without a reserve unless someone else requests the character.

Canon Reserves

ANA AMARI for ARI till 08|22
the iron bull for djurabeast till 08|24
dorian pavus for crowfeather till 08|27*

Face Claims

first last for name till 00|00
first last for name till 00|00

Codes

to reserve a canon:

CODE
[*CODE]<br><b>character's name</b> for <b>player name</b> till <b>MM|DD</b>[/*CODE]

to reserve a face:

CODE
[*CODE]<br><b>celeb first last</b> for <b>player name</b> till <b>MM|DD</b>[*/CODE]

PMEmail
^
Djurabeast
 Posted: Yesterday at 03:20 pm
Players
16 posts
29 years old
N/A
climatology student
N/A
real life
Djurabeast
Djura [they/them] is Online

N/A

CODE
<br>[URL=http://newgame.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1207]The Iron Bull[/URL]
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

a f f i l i a t e
RPG-D NickPicHost

TOGETHER WE FALL: A NON-CANON NARUTO RP DIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin Roleplay Those Among Us DBS Yuri Roleplay Sengoku Horizon F/BC All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE Save Me STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kaleidoscope Avalon a Panfandom RP Mystic Mayhem
skinned by lauz @ shine.